Jared has been preparing tax returns and helping clients with various accounting and tax needs since 2001. He started his career in public accounting at a CPA firm in California before returning to his roots in Cache Valley. He has a broad range of accounting and tax advising experience in several industries including manufacturing, construction, retail, and in working with a variety of closely held businesses in various industries. As a Certified Valuation Analyst in the firm, he also provides a variety of Business Valuation services, from consulting to expert testimony and from IRS compliance to strategic planning and transactions.
Jared is also well known for his expertise in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Gift Tax Planning, and Business Succession Planning.
When Jared is not meeting with and helping clients, he enjoys spending time with his wife and five children. He also enjoys traveling with his family, playing sports, lifting weights, studying financial markets, and participating in a variety of outdoor activities.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Utah State University
- Master of Business Administration – Utah State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Utah
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants (UACPA)
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)