Josh Liechty is a Senior Tax Associate in the Logan office of CMP. Josh was born and raised in Cache Valley, and he earned both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in Accounting from Utah State University in 2020. Josh specializes in taxation for individuals and businesses, as well as assisting in trust accounting and business valuations. He enjoys building relationships with clients and assisting them with complex accounting situations, making the process seem simple. Outside of accounting, Josh enjoys playing golf and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Accounting, Utah State University
- Master of Taxation, Utah State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Utah
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants (UACPA)
- Northern Chapter of the UACPA