Shane Roberts is a native of Cache Valley and graduated from Utah State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and an MBA. He joined CMP, PC in 2005 and became a partner in 2016. He has a strong background in tax planning, consulting and compliance for corporate, partnership and individual clients in a variety of industries. He also leads the pension department, setting up and providing third-party administration for 401k plans. Prior to joining CMP, PC Shane worked for a software development company as an Assistant Controller.
Shane and his wife Angalee have three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, coaching his kids’ sports teams, traveling and playing golf.
- Master of Business Administration – Utah State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Utah State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Utah
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants (UACPA)
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)