Tara Williams, CPA, is a Senior Manager in the firm’s Logan office and has been with the firm since 2010. She specializes in compilations, reviews, and audits of financial statements. She also prepares tax returns for individuals and businesses. She serves clients in a variety of industries, including agriculture, banking, construction, manufacturing, trucking and transportation, not-for-profit organizations, employee benefit plans, and captive insurance. Tara enjoys serving the community through her service on the Women in Business-Cache Valley and Cache Chamber of Commerce boards of directors.
Tara grew up in Layton, Utah, and transplanted to Cache Valley while attending school at Utah State University. She graduated with her bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Utah State University and with a Master’s degree in accounting from Weber State University. She currently lives in Hyde Park with her husband, Cameron, and their two daughters. Tara enjoys spending time outdoors with her family, hiking, camping, singing, and practicing archery.
- BS Accounting, Utah State University
- MAcc Accounting, Weber State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Utah
- Women in Business- Cache valley
- Cache Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants (UACPA)
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)