Taylor Peery is a Manager in the Logan office of CMP. Taylor is a Cache Valley native from Smithfield and graduated with both her bachelor and master’s degrees in accounting from Utah State University. Taylor’s primary focus is on individual and business taxation, helping clients in a variety of different industries such as real estate, multi-level marketing, agriculture, construction, and everything in between. In addition to taxation, she provides clients with bookkeeping and payroll solutions. She is a certified QuickBooks Professional and a member of the UACPA and AICPA. She is passionate about helping clients navigate the accounting and taxation world so they can spend more time growing their business. When she is not helping clients, Taylor enjoys spending time with friends and family, and especially being a new mom. Her hobbies include hiking, running, watching football, and spending time in the mountains.
- MAcc Accounting, Utah State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Utah
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants (UACPA)
- Northern Chapter of the UACPA